Kamis, 23 April 2015

MENGGUNAKAN COULD UNTUK MENGEKSPRESIKAN KEMUNGKINAN

MENGGUNAKAN COULD UNTUK MENGEKSPRESIKAN KEMUNGKINAN


1.      Example   : Has wheels and a motor
Teacher    : I’m thinking of something has wheels and a motor, what could it be ?
Students   : It could be a motorcycle, it may  be a truck, it might be a bajaj, it could be a bus.
Teacher    : I was right! I was thinking of the motorcycle which has wheels and a motor.


2.      Example    : Is made of plastic and can be found in my purse/pocket.
Teacher    : I’m thinking of something made of plastic that you can find in my purse/pocket , what could it be ?
Students   : It could be an ID card, it could be a credit card, it may be a pen, it might be a money.
Teacher    : It was right! I was thinking of the credit card in my purse.


3.      Example    : Is brown, is made of leather, and is in this room.
Teacher    : I’m thinking of something made of leather, the color is brown that you can find this room, what could it be ?
Students   : It could be a jacket, it could be a belt, it may be a bag, it might be a purse.
Teacher    : It was right! I was thinking of the jacket in this room.


4.      Example    : Is flat and rectagular.
Teacher    : I’m thinking of somethingflat and rectangular.  what could it be ?
Students   : It could be a blackboard, it might be a blackboard eraser, it may be a hanephone , it could be a pencil case.
Teacher    : It was right! I was thinking of the blackboard.


5.      Example    : Is white, hard and in this room
Teacher    : i’m thinking of something white, hard that  you can find in this room, what could it be ?
Students   : It could be an air conditioner, it might be a book, it may be a hanephone, it could be whiteboard.
Teacher    : It was right! I was thinking of the air conditioner.



1 komentar: